When you are young the world is a very very interesting place. Mom called me the ‘Little Devil’….no one wanted to work in our house 😉
1) I was 3 and had washed mom’s contact lenses with shampoo and soap. Later, one was found near the drain. And another clinging to the mug. But it was genuinely done with good intentions.
2) I had caught a live bee in hand. Somehow it didn’t sting me. Had even told mom to guess what’s in my fist.
3) Banged a door so hard that mom dad and I got locked in the room. Had to call up grandma from the floor below, then she called a carpenter to get us out. This happened 2 more times with me alone getting locked in. From then on all the locks were taken off from most of the rooms for the next few years.
4) Had fallen 3 times from the bed by the time I was 5 months, crossing all the pillow barricades. Once I had crawled below the bed after falling, and no one could find me 😉 Being winter born I was always covered in thick sweaters and blankets…. so it never hurt much.
Since then mom used tie a soft long cloth around me and another end to the window grill.
5) Used to drive away all the nannies. I didn’t hate them. It was just fun. 😉
I’m sure every kid in the world has done some of the craziest things ever.
So what’s your crazy story?? And what were the consequences…..I would love to know 😀
© 2015 Mithai Mumblezz All Rights Reserved